Close Menu
channel1la.comchannel1la.com
  • Home
  • News
  • Mexico News
  • Sports
  • Politics
  • Stock Market
  • Entertainment
    • Arts & Music
Top Post

Tupac Murder Trial Week 1 Recap: Heated Testimony & Police Tape

August 22, 2026

Trump, his clout on the line, stumps for Graham in South Carolina

August 22, 2026

Giorgia Meloni says ‘I thought it would be easier with Trump’ New York Times reports

August 22, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
X (Twitter) Instagram Bluesky Facebook YouTube
  • Home
  • News
  • Mexico News
  • Sports
  • Politics
  • Stock Market
  • Entertainment
    • Arts & Music
channel1la.comchannel1la.com
Home»Entertainment»Arts & Music»Yungblud ‘Reluctantly’ Pulls Out of Cowboys Music Festival
Arts & Music

Yungblud ‘Reluctantly’ Pulls Out of Cowboys Music Festival

channel1la.comBy channel1la.comJuly 10, 2026No Comments
Twitter Bluesky Facebook
Yungblud 'Reluctantly' Pulls Out of Cowboys Music Festival
Yungblud performs during 2026 Bonnaroo Music And Arts Festival. Erika Goldring/Getty Images
Share
Twitter Bluesky Facebook

“To all my family in Canada I apologize for not being there with you all this weekend,” the singer says after sharing vulnerable post earlier in week

Yungblud has “reluctantly” withdrawn from his performance at a Canadian music festival this weekend, as his management “made the decision” to pull him from the fest.

“To all my family in Canada I apologize for not being there with you all this weekend — I’m currently in a place where I’m working on myself and taking time off at home in the UK,” the singer said in a statement.

“I’m taking this extremely seriously and facing head on what’s going on for the good of the long term,” he continued. “I will never take any of this for granted and I will see you all soon. I love you all.”

Yungblud was scheduled to perform this Sunday, July 12 at Calgary’s Cowboys Music Festival, the latest stop on his 2026 Idols World Tour. According to the singer’s management, Yungblud isn’t expected to miss any more upcoming gigs on his tour, which resumes July 28 in Indianapolis. ““We are sorry for any disappointment this may cause, these are not decisions we take lightly,” Yungblud’s management added.

Earlier this week, the singer shared a vulnerable post on social media where he opened up about accusations that he’s an “industry plant.” Fellow artists — including SZA, Anthrax’s Scott Ian, and more — commented on his post, giving him support.

Trending Stories

“In the past 10 years I’ve been on a million different journeys tried a million different sounds trying to figure out who I am or what I can mean to the world everyday whilst the world shouts back,” he wrote. “The amount of hate and disbelief around me from strangers on the Internet or bitter musicians really weighs on my heart as all I’ve been trying to do for the past 10 years is spread love, build something I believe in and unify people in a safe space.” 

“Our thoughts are with Dom (YUNGBLUD). We are sending him all our love and support, and wish him nothing but the very best during this time,” the festival said in a statement. “We want him to know and feel the true love he has here in Canada.”

Cowboys Festival music Pulls Reluctantly Yungblud
Share. Facebook Twitter Bluesky
channel1la.com
  • Website

Related Posts

Blackpink’s Jennie to Release New EP Next Friday

August 22, 2026

The Weeknd wraps five-night sold-out run at Wembley Stadium and raises more than $350k for charity

August 21, 2026

Artists Commit to the Bit at This Year’s Vulva Gala

August 21, 2026

Jamie T previews material and delivers fan favourites at intimate London gig as he announces 2026 UK tour

August 21, 2026
Add A Comment
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Top Posts

Tupac Murder Trial Week 1 Recap: Heated Testimony & Police Tape

August 22, 2026

Trump, his clout on the line, stumps for Graham in South Carolina

August 22, 2026

Giorgia Meloni says ‘I thought it would be easier with Trump’ New York Times reports

August 22, 2026

Blackpink’s Jennie to Release New EP Next Friday

August 22, 2026
Trending

La Sonora Propaganda acaba de estrenar el video musical de su nuevo sencillo “Libro abierto”, un proyecto liderado por Aldo Acuña

By channel1la.com

Garden Grove Chemical Tank Could Be Inching Toward Explosion, Authorities Say

By channel1la.com

Tens of thousands rally in Serbia for antigovernment demonstrations | Protests News

By channel1la.com
X (Twitter) Instagram Bluesky Facebook YouTube
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
channel1la All Rights Reserved 2026

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.