Channel 1 Los Angeles
The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health (Public Health) today released the latest data on COVID-19. The case numbers and deaths reported today may reflect delays in weekend reporting.
- 644 new COVID-19 cases (1,210,265 cases to date)
- 28 new deaths due to COVID-19 (22,474 deaths to date)
- 951 people currently hospitalized with COVID-19
- 30% are in the ICU
- More than 5,955,000 individuals tested; 19% of all people tested positive
|Daily New Cases, Positivity Rate, Hospitalizations of Confirmed Cases and DeathsLast 7 Days|
|Daily new cases||644*||793||947||1,378||1,514||1,337||880*|
|Daily positivity rate (7-day avg)||1.6%||1.7%||1.8%||1.9%||1.9%||1.9%||2.0%|
* Number reflects an undercount due to a lag from weekend reporting.