CHANNEL 1 LOS ANGELES
LATINO PRESS WORLDWIDE
BY JOSE DE SANTIAGO CORRESPONDENT
MEXICO CITY 11/27/2017
Today in Mexico Democracy is in place at CNC with Zapata monument behind, JOSE ANTONIO MEADE PRI Presidential Aspiring Candidate for MEXICO, regardless of non-political affiliation; EPN PRESIDENT changing the political system around the country allowing a Non-PRI affiliation citizen run as the PRI aspiring candidate.
With leaders of CNC PRI JOSE ANTONIO MEADE requested the support for run as MEXICO PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE IN 2018 (PRI National Revolutionary Party, as the Party of the Mexican Revolution.)
José Antonio Meade Kuribreña (born 27 February 1969) is a Mexican politician, economist, lawyer and diplomat who has served as Mexican Secretary of Foreign Affairs, Secretary of Social Development, Secretary of Energy and currently serves as the Secretary of Finance and Public Credit, being this the second time he holds this position within the Mexican government.
- Central American Bank for Economic Integration (CABEI), Ex-Officio Member of the Board of Governors
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), Ex-Officio Member of the Board of Governors
- Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA), World Bank Group, Ex-Officio Member of the Board of Governors
- World Bank, Ex-Officio Member of the Board of Governors
- In February 2016, the League of United Latin American Citizens Council No. 12 in Laredo, Texas, announced that Meade and George P. Bush, the Texas land commissioner, would both receive the titles of “Señor Internacional,” a designation used since 1976 to honor distinguished figures in the border region as part of the annual Washington’s Birthday Celebration.