Jon Rahm (World No. 1, 2021 U.S. Open champion)
· Collin Morikawa (World No. 2, 2021 Open Championship winner and Los Angeles native)
· Viktor Hovland (World No. 3)
· Patrick Cantlay (World No. 4, the PGA TOUR’s 2021 FedExCup champion and Player of the Year, and Long Beach native)
· Dustin Johnson (World No. 5 and 2017 Genesis Invitational champion)
· Rory McIlroy (World No. 6, 20-time PGA TOUR winner and four-time major champion)
· Justin Thomas (World No. 7 and 14-time PGA TOUR champion)
· Xander Schauffele (World No. 8 and 2020 Olympic Gold Medalist)
· Cameron Smith (World No. 9)
· Hideki Matsuyama (World No. 10 and 2021 Masters champion)
The field features 15 past major champions, including Brooks Koepka (four major wins), Jordan Spieth (three majors), and 14-time PGA TOUR winner and 2020 Genesis Invitational champ Adam Scott, among others.
San Fernando Valley native Max Homa returns to Riviera to defend his 2021 Genesis Invitational title and is joined by other past tournament winners in Bubba Watson (2018, 2016, 2014), James Hahn (2015) and Johnson. Sponsor exemption Rickie Fowler, aSouthern California native and fan favorite, makes his second consecutive tournament start.