Channel 1 Los Angeles
- Liverpool FC first team players wanted to say a big thank you to local NHS staff, with a small gesture during Easter.
- To show their appreciation for all the hard work they’ve been doing during this difficult time, the players organised and paid for 200 chocolate hampers.
- The hampers were delivered to the 14 hospitals (200 wards) across Liverpool yesterday.
- The players arranged for the team bus driver and his team of drivers to deliver all the hampers to the hospitals.
- Jordan Henderson, Andy Robertson, and Trent Alexander-Arnold recorded their own videos to say a personal thank you.