Wednesday, 14 August 2019 | Source : LVCVA
LAS VEGAS –– More than 300 airline, airport and aviation industry executives from around the world will return to Las Vegas for the 24th Annual International Aviation Forecast Summit, Aug. 25 – 27, 2019, at Wynn Las Vegas.
Boyd Group International, a leading aviation research, forecast and consulting firm, is bringing the conference back to Las Vegas after successful Summits in the destination in 2014, 2015 and 2017. This year, more than 30 top aviation executives are slated to present their insights on the industry.
“The International Aviation Forecast Summit will again be the No. 1 event to explore the future, with presentations from the CEOs and senior executives of the aviation companies that will shape our industry,” stated Michael Boyd, president of Boyd Group International. “We are delighted to again hold the event in Las Vegas, which clearly is one of the world’s most future-focused cities.”
This year’s Boyd Group International Aviation Forecast Summit will highlight current issues and trends facing the aviation industry, including traffic forecasts that will impact the future of aviation, global airline fleet demand, international cross-alliances, and airline industry strategies. The Summit will welcome presentations and exploratory chat sessions by more than 30 airline industry CEOs and high-level executives, and its unique discussion format allows attendees to interact with those presenting executives. The event is co-hosted by the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) and McCarran International Airport (LAS).
“Las Vegas is a constantly evolving city where new experiences are always on the horizon, and as we grow, we know access to the destination is one of the most critical keys to keeping our visitation and our economy strong,” said Steve Hill, president and CEO of the LVCVA. “In the next couple of years, we’ll see the opening of a variety of exciting, high-profile projects, from new mega-resorts to Allegiant Stadium, future home of the NFL’s Raiders, to more than 3 million square feet of new convention and meetings space. Hosting an aviation event of this caliber presents a vital opportunity to showcase the destination to the airline decision-makers who will help us reach important future milestones in visitation.”
The 2019 Summit will also feature a unique Pre-Summit Workshop program offering presentations from key industry leaders on specific hot-button issues. The Pre-Summit Workshop will deliver insight, data and cutting-edge information on a number of topics including: Airports 2025 – Outline of the Future; Cirium: What a Difference a Data Makes: From QSI to Consumer Analytics and Back; UAS: Drones the Next Communications System; Tencent & IM2China: Airport Opportunity: Capturing Chinese Business, and more.
“McCarran International Airport is one of the most important economic assets in Southern Nevada and, as such, it is important that we stay on top of the latest developments in the aviation industry and strategies for expanding our reach around the world,” said Clark County Aviation Director Rosemary A. Vassiliadis. “For years, the Boyd Group has brought together some of the world’s most influential and respected airline and airport professionals, and I look forward to once again discussing the opportunities and challenges currently facing our industry.”
For more information or to register for the 24th Annual Boyd International Aviation Forecast Summit, please click here.
Domestic Airline Speakers:
- United Airlines EVP Technology & Chief Digital Officer, Linda Jojo
- Spirit Airlines President & CEO, Ted Christie
- Sun Country Airlines President & CEO, Jude Bricker
- American Airlines Senior Vice President Customer Experience, Kerry Philipovitch
- Southwest Airlines Executive Vice President and Chief Revenue Officer, Andrew Watterson
- Delta Air Lines Senior Vice President & Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, Tim Mapes
- Hawaiian Airlines President & CEO, Peter Ingram
- Allegiant Air Chairman & CEO, Maury Gallagher
- Frontier Airlines President & CEO, Barry Biffle
- SkyWest Airlines President & CEO, Chip Childs
International Airline Speakers:
- Air China Vice President and General Manager, Dr. Zhihang Chi
- Korean Air Vice President, John Jackson
- Volaris EVP Airline & Commercial Operations, Holger Blankenstein
- Aer Lingus Vice President, Global Sales, Bill Byrne
- Turkish Airlines Vice President, Americas, Mustafa Doğan
- Aeromar Executive Director, Network Strategy & Alliances, Fabricio Cojuc
- McCarran International Airport Director of Aviation, Rosemary Vassiliadis
- Rhode Island Airports Corporation President, Iftikhar Ahmed
Industry Company Speakers:
- Airlines for America Vice President & Chief Economist, John Heimlich
- Airbus Americas Vice President, Sales, Daniel Lazzari
- Boeing Managing Director, Jim Freitas
- Embraer Head of Market Strategy, Victor Vieira
- Boom Supersonic CEO & Founder, Blake Scholl
- Rolls Royce Senior Vice President, Marketing, Richard Goodhead
- Hermeus Hypersonic CEO & Founder, AJ Piplica
- Bye Aerospace CEO, George Bye
- Oil Price Information Services Director, Ben Brockwell
- IATA Deputy Chief Economist, Andrew Matters