June 5, 2019
UFC FIGHT NIGHT ON ESPN® TICKETS AT THE AT&T CENTER
GO ON SALE FRIDAY, JUNE 7
LAS VEGAS – UFC® will return to San Antonio for the first time in five years with a thrilling fight card featuring top contenders and rising prospects. The main event is still to be announced.
UFC FIGHT NIGHT ON ESPN® will air live from the AT&T Center exclusively on ESPN and ESPN Deportes at 8 p.m. CT on Saturday, July 20, with the ESPN prelims kicking off at 5 p.m. CT. Doors open at 4 p.m. CT. All UFC live events will also be available in English and Spanish.
UFC FIGHT NIGHT ON ESPN® will feature a trio of exciting heavyweight bouts guaranteed to deliver fireworks for fight fans. Submission ace and No. 9 ranked contender Aleksei Oleinik (57-12-1, fighting out of Moscow, Russia) takes on dangerous No.14 Walt Harris (12-7 1NC, fighting out of Birmingham, Ala.) in a battle of finishers. Hard-hitting strikers collide when Greg Hardy (4-1, fighting out of Coconut Creek, Fla.) squares off with Juan Adams (5-1, fighting out of Houston, Texas). In a highly anticipated rematch, former UFC heavyweight champion Andrei Arlovski (27-18 2NC, fighting out of Chicago, Ill.) runs it back with Ben Rothwell (36-11, fighting out of Kenosha, Wisc.).
Announced bouts on the card include:
- In a pivotal women’s flyweight contenders bout, No. 3 ranked Liz Carmouche (13-6, fighting out of San Diego, Calif.) faces No. 5 Roxanne Modafferi (23-16, fighting out of Las Vegas, Nev.)
- No. 5 bantamweight contender Raquel Pennington (9-8, fighting out of Colorado Springs, Colo.) hopes to re-assert herself in the title hunt against surging No. 9 Irene Aldana (10-4, fighting out of Guadalajara, Mexico)
- No. 15 ranked lightweight contender and Texas native James Vick (13-3, fighting out of Fort Worth, Tex.) looks to put on a show-stealing performance against dangerous finisher Dan Hooker (18-8, fighting out of Auckland, New Zealand)
- Former flyweight title challenger Ray Borg (11-4, fighting out of Albuquerque, N.M.) goes for his first win in the UFC bantamweight division against undefeated newcomer Gabriel Silva (7-0, fighting out of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Perennial fan favorite Alex Caceres (14-12 1NC, fighting out of Miami, Fla.) squares off with tough Steven Peterson (17-8, fighting out of Dallas, Texas)
- Sam Alvey (33-11 1NC, fighting out of Temecula, Calif.) goes for his 20th career knockout win against Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt Klidson Abreu (14-3, fighting out of Bairro Alto, State of Paraná, Brazil)
- Dana White’s Contender Series signee Domingo Pilarte (8-1, fighting out of Houston, Texas) debuts against Felipe Colares (8-1, fighting out of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- In a clash of bantamweight prospects, Mario Bautista (6-1, fighting out of Phoenix, Ariz.) takes on Jin Soo Son (9-3, fighting out of Seoul, South Korea)
For the latest information on additional bouts for this event, please visit www.ufc.com. All bouts live and subject to change.
Tickets for UFC FIGHT NIGHT ON ESPN® go on sale Friday, June 7 at 10 a.m. CT. Tickets are available for purchase at ticketmaster.com, attcenter.com, or 800-745-3000. Ticket sales are limited to eight (8) per person.
UFC Fight Club® members will have the opportunity to purchase tickets Wednesday, June 5 at 10 a.m. CT via the website www.ufcfightclub.com. A special Internet ticket pre-sale will be available to UFC newsletter subscribers Thursday, June 6 starting at 10 a.m. CT. To access this presale, users must register for the UFC newsletter through UFC.com.